- New Sponsor /// PhotoCo Camerahouse
New Sponsor /// PhotoCo Camerahouse
PhotoCo Camerahouse (based in the central markets) is coming on board to take Soundpond’s video streaming to the next level with a sponsorship worth $5k+. In nearly 3 years we’ve upgraded our studio, furniture, website…but have still been using crappy $50 USB webcams for our main video feeds. NO MORE, with 2x GOPRO’s for in-studio footage. …AND, they decided to take it all a step further. Read up for more info on whats up, and your chance to win your own free GoPro!
Just like Soundpond, PhotoCo Camerahouse is a wholly SA owned business, run by passionate people, with a massive fanbase, who know their stuff. When we were scouting for a potential camera sponsor, what appealed to us most about PhotoCo was one simple thing : They have what you need. From leading edge digital, to a vast second hand range for the learners, it’s a one-stop shop.
Established in 1967 in the Central Market, Adelaide (where it still resides), services offered at their Central Markets store include
- Scanning, restoration, recovery.
- Poster-prints, video conversions.
- Passports as well as photo gifting services.
- Developing and printing 35, 110, 120, 126 and 620mm films.
- The largest secondhand dealer in SA, with a range of film and digital products, lenses, etc.
- Hire of all secondhand equipment. Try before you buy.
- An extensive range of tripods, binoculars, bags and accessories.
Website : http://www.photococamerahouse.com/
PhotoCo helped run a competition to giveaway a GoPro Hero 3 on-air. Several hundred people entered by sharing a status on our facebook page. The lucky winner was Travis, a local lad involved in Adelaide’s first ever Parkour/Freerunning training warehouse.